Despite its young age, Animal Liberation Tasmania has driven several campaigns already.
Here are a few of the things we've been proud to be a part of.
Animal Liberation Tasmania is a not-for-profit animal rights organisation founded in 2016. This group has been established to contribute to the Tasmanian animal rights community and work with organisations across Australia to address the issues experienced by all animal species.
We advocate for the rights of non-human animals so that they may live free from exploitation and cruelty.
- MEDIA RELEASE: We Won’t Forget
- MEDIA RELEASE: Animal Liberation Tasmania responds to closing of Gretna Meatworks case
- MEDIA RELEASE: Activists Hold Vigil At Exposed Slaughterhouse
- MEDIA RELEASE: New Slaughterhouse Expose Projected Onto Wall Of Butcher
- Talking Point Response (Animal Liberation Tasmania) “We’ll stop – if Industry agrees to transparency” – Animal activists